Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little news.......

Well how time just flies right by. Update the blog? Answer email? Knit? Garden? What DO I do with my time? hehehe

No pictures today, just a very quick blurb to say I'm not only still around but yes, pictures are coming. So many things actually moving along or even FINISHED. Weekend before last I finished knitting the Heartland Lace Shawl. I haven't posted about this one - it was a quick knit in terms of knitting time but had many time-outs while I worked on other things. I did that one to both console myself and keep myself away from this year's Estes Park Wool Market where I would have had many new things just follow me right home ;-). It worked. Blocking and pictures coming soon.....

Last weekend, I finished binding off the first of my Veil of Isis shawls WAHOO! It's amazing...... blocking plus pictures of that will also be coming soon.

I am cruisin' on Peacock with the intent of finishing THAT also before my sister's wedding shower since she is having it here in Colorado in 9 days. Cross your fingers for me.

I have so many things on the needles calling me and more to come.......but approaching the finish of several others in addition to these. So far I have actually NOT cast on anything new.....yet.

Many other things going on.......so I'm still around, just running a good bit.

No comments: