Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finish me this......


Recently, I shared some of the WIPs I found. Here now, are some items I've finished that I took forever to share here.

The Get Well Soon scarf is really a free little pattern Ms. BadCat calls Crested Wave and can be found on her blog or as a download from Ravelry. I called it "Get Well Soon" since I made it for Puppy while she had pneumonia! She slept, I knit and she was very happy on all counts, hehehe. Thankfully, she is feeling much better these days. Since she also loved it enough to make it disappear and not allow pictures lately......it seems I only have a pre-blocking shot for you today.

Size 3.5mm (US4) needles
1 full skein Panda Silk Print

I finished my Heartland Lace Shawl in yummy Yak/Merino fingering weight from Colourmart ages ago. It's been washed into a luscious, soft and warm shawl. It's been used, petted and loved. Ironically, what it hasn't been is properly blocked! Nevertheless, a picture for your screen-petting pleasure. I'm sorry you can't feel it in person! One of these days I'll take it out of action for a proper blocking......perhaps I'll post another pic or two with some finished dimensions.




Project Name: Heartland Lace Shawl
Yarn used: Colourmart 3/14 fingering weight 50/50 yak/wool
Amount used: approx 616 yds / 120 gr (4.2 oz)
Needles: 4mm
Pattern name/source: Heartland Lace Shawl, Evelyn Clark Designs/Wild Fibers Magazine Winter 2007
Did 5 repeats total

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like you've been busy! Maybe Puppy would allow a modeled shot of her Get Well Scarf?