Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Sampler Study.......

Study? Well sure......and doesn't that make a great reason to have another thing going? hehehe

I am making this for my darling daughter as an ongoing birthday present. She's enjoying the progress-watching and anticipation. Since her birthday was last week this one is obviously not a surprise, nor was it intended to be. She chose a meadow green Yubina cashmere lace yarn.

The Summer Sampler Study is another of Andrea's projects she is generously sharing with us. She's also including all sorts of extras like tips on figuring out gauge, blocking, etc. A post a week and now that we are officially into the charts it may come as a shock to know that while, yes, I started a few days late.....I swatched on 3mm needles......


And then I cast on.......and caught up for the first chart.....



.....with days to spare before the second chart.......


......and can now continue with other projects guilt-free on all fronts as this project awaits the next happy installment ;-).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.

colorlessblue said...

I think I'm in love with this. The yarn looks so weightless!

larascreations said...

Thanks :-) - it is indeed very light