Monday, October 19, 2009

Fleegle's fault!


It IS. If she didn't have such lovely yarn I wouldn't buy more right? (yes, she ranks right up there with ColourMart and will custom dye! - but no worries, Richard, she doesn't carry the same yarns you do ;-) )


And if she didn't post about yummy patterns I wouldn't know about them and HAVE to add them to my collection of things that must be made! (No Two Snowflakes is quick to deliver, too)


.....tempt me with visions of lovely batts from Corghi Hill just too many times to resist .....




Yup, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! Fleegle, the Great Enabler.......who is even NOW charting designs to map out an absolutely gorgeous (monster size) Shetland Shawl that currently is being voted to be name THE Susan for a KAL on Heirloom Knitting (Ravelry). There are so many stitches that a super fine yarn (52/2 or smaller) on teensy tiny needles are going to be quite necessary to do the full design. Like two skeins of Phoenix. Perhaps size 00 (1.75mm) or smaller........

You see?

("Small type" Disclaimer - I must add that naturally I'm just kidding.......there aren't too many bigger fans of personal responsibility/accountability than I ;-) )

2 comments:

Mary said...

Lara's fault....that will be my story when I join the knit along. :)

fleegle said...

Yeah. I second that. Or we can all blame Harry. Let's do that!