Saturday, March 29, 2008

Learning curve?

Last night I learned a few things about blogging - at least with this particular system. Like that it doesn't just notify people that there's an update......it sends the whole text. Well......that's sort of interesting and all - maybe even supposed to be helpful but I'm not so sure, I'll have to think about that one. Not everyone would want all that extra in their mail, would they? Seems to kind of defeat the purpose in any case.....why have a blog if it's going to email it? Sure, it's a limited list but even so. And if there's a paragraph you *thought* you edited? One that definitely says things you'd just as soon fix? Hmmmmm......at least it wasn't anything really horrible :-). But for the moment.....well, I think I might turn that notify "feature" off.......

No comments: