Saturday, November 8, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Wow has it ever been crazy. I thought once I got the wedding shawls squared away things would settle a bit. Perhaps I was mistaken - or the "busy" just shifted a bit? I've been getting a ton of stuff done, projects finished and new ones begun but many are pictureless. Some details must be left out for now since I'd hate to spoil any Christmas surprises. Gearing up for Christmas is very much on the agenda though and many things are either begun or even finished! I decided this year to just get done what I can get done and not stress over it. The kids are the first priority and I'm nearly done with their presents (yeah!).

A preview of coming attractions with limited details.......


This is my Handspun Forest Canopy Shawl - yep, as in I am the spinner of this particular yarn. The knitting is actually complete but I don't have picture of it yet. There may be a bit more news about this one soon......

Another Forest Canopy but not handspun. Knitting complete on this as well.....

No comments: