Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oops? More previews....

.......Well I learned something new about posting ;-). Continuing with the previews.....and by the way, proper links with all the pattern credits, etc including links will be added with the full project posts.....

A mysterious green thing? Not really - but rather looks it, eh? This will eventually be a Large Leaf Rectangle Shawl from Victorian Lace Today.

Socks, anyone? These are finished too.

A goodly bit of progress on a pattern called "Ostara" by Goddess Knits. A very nicely flowing design.....

I call this my "Conference Call" shawl - it's really Magic Circle from A Gathering of Lace but it's something I can work on without looking at it and is great for conference calls and football games! Sometimes it moves along and sometimes not depending on what else is on the needles and my whim of the moment.

A Faux Russian Stole from Gathering of Lace.......although the yarn is laceweight, not fingering as the pattern calls for. This will be cozy.

I also have a very pretty purple "thing" on my needles as well but can't share that until it's both done and the designer approves......

This is just a sampling! There's more........but all in good time :-)

No comments: